Welcome

Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near. The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart...... "Stray Birds" by Rabindranath Tagore is my favorite poem. Here I'll share pictures of life in France and trip in Europe with words from "Stray Bird".

Words......

The song feels the infinite in the air, the picture in the earth, the poem in the air and the earth; For its words have meaning that walks and music that soars.

The Language of Eternal


"What language is thine, O sea?"

"The language of eternal question."

"What language is thy answer, O sky?"

"The language of eternal silence."
- Stray birds, Tagore










*taken at Piazzole Michelangelo, Florence, Italy
p.s. without any photo effect !































It was the most amazing sky I've ever seen.

River stopped flowing, clouds stopped floating, birds stopped singing......the earth stopped turning. Everything was fixed at that moment and I heard the silence of eternal.

I don't really like Italy although I'm a girl. For me, the Italian is too "loudly". But I do love her art. Michelangelo is one of my favorite artists. You can't imagine how happy were I when I saw the "Creation of Adam" at Vatican. I stopped my step, stopped breathing, stopped thinking...... I felt the greatest art by my heart, let the beauty of the art sticked into my memory. The world was absolutely silence, expect the mass from the church and the leaping of my blood.


0 comments:

Post a Comment